See more Floor tiles
Konkrete Anthracite Matt Modern Concrete effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 10, (L)426mm (W)426mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
Unit of measure
This floor tile is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, living spaces & medium commercial use.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Frost protected
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend using 4 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Coordinate with Konkrete wall tiles to complete a stylish look in your home
- Recommend laying with a minimum grout line of up to 4 mm
- Use an adhesive specifically intended for fixing porcelain tiles
- Recommended for kitchens, bathrooms, living spaces & medium commercial use
- Not suitable for splash areas
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Poor Quality Tiles & Colour Variation
Marie19 - 2 years ago
These tiles have changed colour since I purchased them for my Bathroom floor. I wanted dark grey tiles to match my Bathroom wall tiles and decor and thought these were perfect. However when we opened the boxes alot of tiles were chipped and broken but we continued thinking we'll use those ones for the cuts. Then when it came to laying them we discover they are different sizes but even worse different colours - not a slight variation but a different colour altogether. Very disappointed with the poor quality and colour variation. I have purchased other tiles from the same store which I am very happy with but I would not recommend these ones thats for sure.
Too many problems
Tommo1985 - 2 years ago
I bought a few packs of these tiles for my kitchen floor and I'm actually pleased with the results. However, if I were to do the job again it would not be with these tiles. Main reasons are 1. most packs have at least one broken tile in (normally several) because they are packed in the thinnest cardboard known to man. 2. The quality control is almost non-existent (presumably to reduce cost!). There is huge variation in colour between packs and even size! Tiles varying by a few mm. I ended up buying way more tiles than I should have done for a small floor and it made the job a real ball ache and cost the same as buying a more expensive tile. I've used BQ tiles in the past and always been happy - perhaps they have focused on price over quality? Bottom line - these could be great but need better QC and decent packaging.