See more Wall & floor tiles
Konkrete Grey Matt Décor mix Porcelain Floor tile, Pack of 34, (L)200mm (W)200mm
- Suitable for Multi-room
- Low slip resistance
- Resistant to scratching
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Use an adhesive specifically intended for fixing porcelain tiles
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Grey décor brings a lighter touch to the concrete trend
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: Grey or white
- Recommended trim: Grey or white
CaznBaz - 10 days ago
I recently purchased these tiles for my porch floor. The assortment of patterns wasn’t equal at all, with a lot of one particular design to one or two of another. After careful planning we decided to use the larger amount for a boarder and lay the rest randomly. Which with my OCD was a struggle. I’m really happy with how they look and feel.
Nutty Di - 23 days ago
Lovely tile but not a assortment like you think lots of 1 pattern and a few of another bought 3 packs and all were the same not so good if you don’t want random
Look beautiful down
Dman85 - 30 days ago
These look great down, clean easily, grey grout compliments perfectly.
Tiles were easy to cut
grey floor tiles patterned
vosski - 1 month ago
Well I screen shorted the pattern on web site and printed but boxes are very hit and miss on what tiles there are could do with having a more regular amount in each box not boxes with only a couple different ones in seems to have a Lott of ones left over but the wrong ones to finish in porch so will have to rethink the pattern in there
So mixed review nice tiles look lovely but nightmare to do pattern as boxes not set out right to do pattern on the advert
These tiles are amazing!!!
RacRat - 3 months ago
You will find a lot of the reviews say they are random. They are, there isn’t any set number of tiles... but so what! They look great that way! They are so easy to put down and really open the hallway up! A must have!