See more Cookers
Leisure CK110F232C Freestanding Dual fuel Range cooker with Gas Hob
Claim £200 Cashback when you buy this Leisure Cooker. Purchase before 22nd January. See Product Details for T&Cs.
Our stores do not stock this product
This 110cm Cookmaster dual fuel range cooker combines a range of great features with stylish design that will make a stunning style statement in any kitchen. With tonnes of oven space and 7 hob burners it is ideal for large families, keen bakers and those that love to entertain as it makes juggling a number of dishes a breeze. The easy grip knobs, internal lights and timer display gives you complete control and flexibility, this really is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen.
- Energy rating - AB
- Includes Classic front controls
- Variable grill in dedicated cavity with telescopic grill pan
- Cook clean catalytic liners
- 1 year
Features and Benefits
Range cookers are a great option for those who want a complete piece to simply slot into a new or existing kitchen, and gives you the flexibility to move if required. Not just for country kitchens range cookers work equally as well in modern spaces with everything you need to experiment with new dishes and master old classics. In the winter you’ll really reap the benefits of the rustic warming effect of a range – making the kitchen the heart of the home.
- Seven burner gas hob with wok burner offers plenty of space for your pans
- 75L main fan oven for faster cooking at lower temperatures
- 65L secondary conventional oven for extra capacity
- Cook clean catalytic liners and removable inner doors for easy cleaning
- Programmable timer for main oven and keeping track of cooking times
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- Mains push button ignition with flame safety device (FSD)
- Good Housekeeping approved
|Material||Glass & stainless steel|
|Main oven capacity||75L|
|Number of burners||7|
|Door type||Soft close|
|Grill type||Variable grill|
|Safety feature||Flame safety device|
juke98 - 3 years ago
I am very pleased with the item but I didn't realise that the ovens were electric but It properly was my fault as I panicked to get a cooker before Christmas I'm very happy with it I've just got to get used to using electric.