See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Liquid Glass Superglue 3g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Glass – for high-quality glass bonds! Sometimes it is difficult to know how to fix broken glass. Perhaps a wine glass has broken at the stem, or your beloved glass figurine needs to be fixed – we have the solution! This practical repair glue is formulated to help you bond glass to glass, glass to metal, stained glass and tinted glass.
- Extra strong bond strength
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. Lightly dampen absorbent surfaces, e.g. broken china. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
This high-quality product also serves effortlessly as a crystal glue. Deliver high-quality and effective bonds with instant strength by using this Loctite Super Glue. For perfect results, this power glue dries transparent making repairs invisible. With its anti-clog cap, the instant glue ensures long-term reusability. In addition to this, the waterproof glue for glass is dishwasher resistant.
- Super strength – With instant strength in a single drop, the solvent-free Loctite Glass Bond superglue dries transparent for providing invisible repairs
- Functional design – Formulated with an anti-clog cap, this instant adhesive is designed for long-term reusability, a simple user experience and a high-quality result
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2631345|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|