See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Power control Gel Superglue 4g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Power Control Gel - The reliable Super Glue to tackle your household repairs and crafting jobs! Are you looking for a strong adhesive without the mess? This versatile and reliable repair glue is easy to use with its easy grip squeeze bottle and nozzle for pinpoint applications, covering those hard to reach places.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Metals, plastics, porcelain, rubber & wood
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. Lightly dampen absorbent surfaces, e.g. broken china. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- Store in a cool, dry place
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
The side squeeze design gives greater control and air-tight storage. It provides instant strength and transparent drying for a range of different materials. The unique rubber-infused gel formula allows high strength powerful bonds that are extremely precise even on flexible materials with no mess or drips. The specially formulated instant adhesive is strong enough to resist impact, shock, vibration and extreme temperature.
- Fast Bonding - The All Purpose glue bonds materials within 60 seconds, ensuring a fast application for all home repairs. Possible to reposition within 40 seconds
- Super Strength - Rubber-infused gel formula for extra-strong and flexible bonds enabling it to withstand heavy loads
- Multi-Purpose Glue – This glue is suitable for various materials such as china, leather or rubber and can also be used as a wood glue, metal glue or plastic glue *(except PE/PP)
- Transparent - Allowing a natural finish on a range of surfaces, achieving a consistently high-quality bond, every time
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Extra strong bond strength|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2633673|