See more Routers
Lumberjack 1/4" Plunge Router with Variable speed and Fine Height Adjustment 1200W
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Powerful class-leading 1/4 Inch plunge router with high efficiency 1200W motor and dust-reducing high venting. Electronic 12-step speed control up to 22,000rpm with soft start and constant speed under load. Speed memory. Easy-fit collets, 48mm plunge depth and 4-position turret stop. Self-locking plunge lever.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 1x Chip Guard, 1x Parallel Guide, 1x 1/4inch Collet, 1x Router Bit Change Tool, 1x Instruction Manual
- With Without work light
Features and benefits
The machine is intended for routing grooves, edges, profiles and elongated holes as well as for copy routing in wood, plastics and light building materials, whilst resting firmly on the workpiece.
- Powerful 1200W motor for demanding tasks in all types of wood.
- Routing depth fine adjustment - ideal for demanding work.
- Easy and fast router bit changes due to integrated spindle lock.
- Outstanding ergonomic design with softgrip for convenient and safe working.
- 1/4" collets enable use with the most widely available router bits.
- Dust extraction port - for dust-free working.
|Depth adjustment||Fine depth adjustment|
|Maximum plunge stroke||55mm|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||30000 rpm|