See more Routers
Lumberjack Tools Professional 1800W 230-240V Corded Plunge Router PR12
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Powerful class-leading 1/2 Inch plunge router with high efficiency 1800W motor and dust-reducing high venting. Electronic 18-step speed control up to 30,000rpm with soft start and constant speed under load. Speed memory. Easy-fit collets, 55mm plunge depth and 6-position turret stop. Self-locking plunge lever. Micro-adjusters for depth and multi-function guide. Soft-grip insulated handles.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 2x collets, 1x parallel guide, 1x dust extraction tube, 1x guide bush (30mm), 1x depth guide, 1x Instruction Manual
Features and benefits
Whether you’re routing out holes, smoothing over edges or carving contours, this heavy duty router gives you the total control you need to give your home carpentry projects a smooth, professional finish.
- The variable speed dial allows you to smoothly transition between speeds of 6,000 to 22,000rpm
- The slow start function means you’ll never have to worry about unexpected jolts spoiling an otherwise perfect finish.
- Six cutting depths (up to a maximum of 50mm) offer the range you need to achieve the precision you require.
- This 1800W Router is a must for DIY enthusiasts who want to take the precision of their carpentry to a new level.
- Soft- grip handle offers comfortable operation.
- With ½ inch and ¼ inch collets, this device will fit most widely available router bits.
- Spindle lock allows fast and easy bit replacement
- Lightweight at only 5.5kg.
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Maximum cutter diameter||12.7mm|
|Maximum plunge stroke||50mm|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||22000 RPM|
|Overload protection||Overcurrent protection|
|Power voltage supply||230-240V|
|Tool weight (corded)||5.5kg|
|Vibration emission (routing)||3.5m/s²|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
|Work light||Without work light|