See more Laser Levels
Mac Allister 10m Cross line laser
This cross line laser is specially designed for measuring and layout jobs. It can measure accurately within ±0.5mm/m.
- Operating range - 10m
- Comes with - Double blister
Features and Benefits
- Laser wave length: 635nm, laser line width: 100LUX, 3mm/5m, working range: 10m.
- Projection of a laser cross and individually switchable horizontal and vertical laser line
- Integrated ¼" thread – fits all conventional tripods
- Angled face allows vertical beam to pass 90° (130°) making it ideal for marking ceilings and partitions.
- 1-button operation easily select between horizontal, vertical and cross line modes or turn the tool on/off
|Measuring accuracy||±0.5 mm/m|
|Laser||Laser type 635Nm, class 2|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
what a bargain
malco66 - 1 year ago
Borrowed my son in laws £160 dewalt level for tiling this does the same job for £10 fantastic well pleased.
A great piece of equipment
Snaiperskaja - 1 year ago
I bought this to help me renovate the kitchen, including tiling and aligning plumbing and worktops. Couldnt have done such a good job without it. Enabled me to pinpoint the position of sockets behind wallboard I was going to tile on. Made it soo easy. Add to this the ability to set custom heights for the countertype but know exactly where to cut back panels for plumbing.
Daredevil - 1 year ago
Purchased the Mac Allister 10m Cross Line Laser during the sales but unfortunately it turned out to be faulty. Only one of the two lasers seem to work, so I can only select the vertical line mode. Product seems to be out of stock everywhere so can't even exchange it. Very disappointed.
Low cost cross line lazer
cafe racer kev - 1 year ago
I bought this to help with tiling. It was a good purchase. I used it in quite a sunny room and the laser was visible even in the bright sunshine. I also used it for wall papering another room. It's not that easy to turn off but other than this it's a handy tool at a competitive price.
Precise and easy to use.
Greg272 - 1 year ago
Bought a month ago, and it really made my life easy. Fits to photo tripod as well.
Great little toy.