Mac Allister 10m Cross Line Laser
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cross line laser is specially designed for measuring and layout jobs. It can measure accurately within ±0.5mm/m.
- Operating range - 10 m
- Comes with - Double blister
Features and Benefits
- Laser wave length: 635nm, laser line width: 100LUX, 3mm/5m, working range: 10m.
- Projection of a laser cross and individually switchable horizontal and vertical laser line
- Integrated ¼" thread – fits all conventional tripods
- Angled face allows vertical beam to pass 90° (130°) making it ideal for marking ceilings and partitions.
- 1-button operation easily select between horizontal, vertical and cross line modes or turn the tool on/off
|Laser||Laser type 635Nm, class 2|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery