See more Random Orbit Sanders
Mac Allister Corded 300W 220-240 V Random orbit sander MSOS300
Our stores do not stock this product
- 4000-13000 opm (orbits per minute) with 2mm orbit diameter and Variable speed to produce a smooth, fine finish
- Supplied with a 2.5m cable, Dust extraction port
- Comes with - Standing sheet, dust bag, vacuum adaptor & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
The Mac Allister corded random orbit sander is perfect for sanding and polishing on flat, curved or contoured surfaces.
- Hook and paper attachment allows the sanding sheets to be changed quickly and easily.
- An adjustable front handle ensures enhanced control.
- Supplied with a vacuum adaptor which can connect to a compatible vacuum cleaner for dust collection, helping you keep a clean and dust free work area.
|Orbit speed (no load)||4000-13000 opm|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Handle type||Auxiliary handle|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook & loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction port|
|Cable length (m)||2.5m|
Great price for DIY
Maxim9909 - 24 days ago
I've used this to sand approximately 20msq of wood from window sills, to stairs, to bannisters. It's great. Solidly built, no worry about batteries loosing power and gets the job done.
I'd wholeheartedly recommend this product.
This product is average
ckarpi - 5 months ago
I bought this for general light use as a home diy'er. However I wish I purchased a more expensive one.
It has decent power, and the secondary handle is useful. BUT on using this product for approximately 1 hour, my hands and fingers were tingling for about 20 minutes after I had finished!
It does not contain the vibrations well at all and your hands and fingers WILL feel the after effects. It was a horrible feeling and It has completely put me off using it, so much so I would not recommend it.