See more Combi Drills
Makita LXT 18V 3Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill 2 batteries DHP453SFE
- Comes with 2x 3Ah 18v Li-ion batteries, battery charger & carry case
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
- Great for hammer drilling, high speed drilling and as a screwdriver
- The batteries included can be used to power the whole LXT range
- 13mm Keyless chuck for simple bit replacement
- Powerful 42Nm unit
- Ergonomically designed for comfort in use
- 0-19500 in high gear, 0-6000 in low gear
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum chuck capacity||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (concrete)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||36mm|
|Maximum torque (hard)||42Nm|
|Maximum torque (soft)||27Nm|
|Number of batteries included||2|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Tool weight (with battery)||1.7kg|
Replaced before 2 years old.
Engineer Ed - 9 months ago
I bought this Makita drill less than 2 years ago and now completely burnt out. Not suitable for trade use. My old JCB lasted 10 years and still going but the batteries are knackered now. Disappointed as was expecting the Makita to be better.
SPLITPIN2 - 2 years ago
Bought to replace an older NiCad version, this set has now exceeded my expectations.
More torque and battery life, along with a quality finish and feel. I could not have asked for more.