We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Extractor fans
Manrose QF100T Bathroom Extractor fan (Dia)100mm
Keep the air inside your home clean with the use of this white Manrose ABS thermoplastic bathroom extractor fan with timer. It has a 20 minute timer to ensure clean air is circulating, but not so long as to waste energy.
- 3year guarantee
Features and benefits
The Manrose Quiet Fan is the latest in domestic ventilation to incorporate a high extraction whilst producing an incredibly quiet running volume. Designed for wall and ceiling mounting, this comprehensive range is ideal for bathrooms and toilets.
- The unit also comes complete with a performance enhancing turning vane system located in the spigot to improve performance by maintaining a high output
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability
- Decibel Level of ONLY 27dB(A) at 3m. Over 60% reduction in comparison to standard 4” (100mm) domestic fans
- An impressive extraction rate of 75m3/hr, 21 litres per second
- Low energy motor with a maximum consumption of 4.8 Watts
- The most environmentally friendly fan in the Manrose range with an SFP of 0.24W/l/s
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Maximum timer duration||20min|
|Power consumption in use||4.8W|
Does the job
Lizf21 - 1 year ago
Took the XF100H back - it wouldn't turn off, and replaced it with this. Took about 10 mins to install - think wiring a plug and putting in 3 screws whilst up a ladder. Hopefully will last. The timer is on the outside which makes it dead easy to adjust.
Does the job expected.
Keithwiom - 3 years ago
The fan is quiet in operation and a handy feature are the non-return internal flaps which prevent back draughts. Also easy to install and wire in.
Lg 7284 - 3 years ago
This must be the quietest fan I've ever installed.
Tyrone - 4 years ago
I had no specific make in mind but saw this on the shelf and it did exactly what I was looking for at a great price. It was for replacement of an existing fan and easy to install. Adjustable timer is simple to use and accurate.