See more Robotic Lawnmowers
McCulloch ROB R1000 Cordless Lithium-ion Rotary Robotic lawnmower
This McCulloch ROB R1000 Robotic lawnmower is the low maintenance alternative way to cut your lawn, day or night, rain or shine rob quietly and efficiently cuts the lawn for you, so you don’t have to (1000 m²).
- Cutting heights from 20-50 mm
- 18 V / 2.1 Ah Lithium-ion Battery & mains powered
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Features and Benefits
Comes with full installation kit, charging station and security alarm
- ROB is quick and easy to install. Simply lay a boundary wire around the edges of your lawn, and any large objects to tell ROB where to cut. The boundary wire can be pegged on top of the lawn, or below the surface to suit your personal preference.
- Slopes? No Problem: This robotic lawn mower can cut the grass, even if your lawn has slopes. It's high performance wheels and motor enable ROB to cut on slopes with inclines up to 25 per cent.
- ROB is fully programmable. Tell him when to mow your lawn, day or night, rain or shine at a time convenient to you. Why not tell him to cut the lawn during the week when you are at work, or during the evening when you are watching the television? He will cut the lawn when you aren't using it, so that you can spend time doing the things you enjoy, rather than mowing the lawn. He never complains or needs a drink, just the occasional rest at home (charging station) to recharge.
- Loud Audible Alarm and Security PIN Code: When ROB is lifted, a loud audible alarms is sounded deterring thieves from stealing your robot mower. ROB is pin code protected, the only way to turn off the alarm, or to change the robotic lawnmowers settings is by entering the correct pin code. Without this, the McCulloch robotic lawnmower will not work. Each McCulloch roboticlawn mower is 'paired' with a specific charging station. This means that it won't work unless you have the correct charging station for your mower.
- ROB is green fingered, cutting the grass little and often into small clippings, that are so fine that they quickly break down and add nutrients back into the soil, helping to create a thicker, stronger, healthier, greener lawn.
|Cutting capacity||Cutting heights from 20-50 mm|
|Blade description||Metal cutting blades|
|Material||Metal & plastic|