See more Summerhouses
Mercia 7x7 Apex Shiplap Summer house with Double door
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The 7 x 7 Traditional Summerhouse is a stylish and elegant garden building that is perfect for those looking to enjoy their garden from a shaded spot. Featuring two fixed styrene glazed windows, half glazed double doors and a welcoming veranda, this summerhouse has a light, airy and welcoming feel. The walls of this summerhouse are constructed using premium horizontal interlocking tongue and groove boards with a shiplap profile. The shiplap profile includes a protective and aesthetically pleasing lip to create a strong, weatherproof panel.
- Assembly required
- Summerhouse must be installed on a flat/level surface, with 2ft /0.6m space around to allow annual treatment. Please install in line with Mercia instructions.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Residential Use
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure. Solid sheet board is used to form the floor and roof, a durable material that is made up of several layers of tightly compacted oriented strands. Solid sheet board is perfect for everyday general use. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and our manufacturer’s recommendations, to ensure a simple and stress free assembly process.
- Shiplap cladding – Interlocking tongue and groove boards feature a protective lip to offer a strong, premium and weatherproof panel
- Solid Sheet Roof and Floor – A hard wearing and cost effective build for your summerhouse
- Fixed Styrene Glazed Windows -creating a light and airy feel, these large windows allow natural light to fill the space
- Roofing Felt Included – Provides a waterproof barrier to protect your building and its contents from the elements
- Half Glazed Double Doors - These doors allow natural light to fill the space.
- This building is made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber
- This structure comes with a conditional 10 year Anti-rot guarantee as well as a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the Anti-rot guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock & key|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|