See more Frames & door kits
Metsä Wood Redwood pine Internal Door lining set 2100mm 132mm
- Assembly required
- Includes 2x uprights, 1x head & door stops.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 132mm used for 100mm (4”) block work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Unfit for purpose
Gavin30 - 1 month ago
In hindsight I should have checked the uprights once unpacked and prior to construction. They are so twisted from top to bottom, there is no way to make them square and they are unusable. Unfit for purpose!
False advertising width of these frame are 125mm
TobyB1 - 1 year ago
Brought 5 of these for a job. Says 132mm width on website and on the wrapper the item comes in. The frames them self measured 126mm in width. I returned them back to store and the customer service just didn't care and there all still on the shelf with the wrong label.
Poor from b&q
Anthony g - 3 years ago
They are easy to assemble and have a great Finnish