See more Whitewood Planed Smooth
- Can be used internally for many DIY & trade applications & repair work where appearance is important. Can also be used externally if sealed with an appropriate wood finish
Features and Benefits
- For non structural building work where a smooth finish is required.
- Whitewood Spruce has a consistent light colour finish for a modern appearance.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- It is advisable to store flat in a dry room. Handle with gloves to avoid splinters
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge type||Planed square edge|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
straight pieces no bows
aviaryman - 2 years ago
i built an indoor aviary using this timber wood stained it looks very good
Good Wood !!
Iansmate - 4 years ago
My husband tells me that the timber is of excellent quality, with no appreciable knots. It looks even better now it's been stained - very professional looking.
Only 8 lengths were delivered instead of 12 but this was soon put right and the remaining four came within two days.
Nice, Solid Timber
wounded - 5 years ago
I purchased this to become the supports for the shelving I'm building in the shed and it works very well. It's a nice solid piece of timber and good value for a planed piece. The only reason this is not a 5 start is that some of the pieces had a slight bow in them from where they had been stored