Mira Sport Multi-Fit White Electric Shower, 9.8 kW
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect. - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This white & chrome Sport shower from Mira offers 4 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control. Great for busy households.
- Manual temperature control
- 2 years Guarantee
- Accessories included - Fittings, installation template, user guide, installation guide and guarantee brochure
- Fixings supplied, Assembly required
Features and Benefits
For the ultimate retrofit. Sport multi-fit™ simply retrofits over more products than any other electric shower on the market. It combines classic style with usability and reliability, making it the perfect addition to busy households.
- Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control keeps your selected showering temperature consistent
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Opti-flo™ optimises flow throughout the year
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the shower head or hose become blocked
- Clear scale™ technology cuts lime scale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Complete with large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and rub clean nozzles for easy cleaning
- Eco setting helps you save water and energy, keeping bills down
|Finish||White & chrome effect|
|Number of shower head patterns||4|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Operation||Manual dial/advanced pressure stabilised temperature control|
|Hose length (mm)||125mm|
|Accessories included||Fittings, installation template, user guide, installation guide and guarantee brochure|
|Temperature controlled||Manual temperature control|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The bathroom is the one room in the house that treads a fine line between practical and luxurious. It has to store all the toiletries of an entire household, deal with a flurry of activity during peak times of use, and still be the place where you can forget all your troubles in a relaxing bath or shower. It’s a difficult balance, and occasionally bathrooms can begin to look a bit tired and require a bit of TLC.
Luckily, you don’t need a massive overhaul in order to refresh your bathroom. A few quick and easy updates can make all the difference – without breaking the bank.
We’ve collected our top tips that are sure to breathe some life into any bathroom. They can be completed within a couple of hours and you don’t have to have a load of tools, or DIY know-how. What are you waiting for?
A powerful, piping hot shower is one of the things we rely upon most in our bathrooms. Whether it’s getting you energised in the morning, reinvigorating you after your daily exercise, or washing away the stresses and strains of the day, your shower needs to be up to the task. And let’s not forget about washing your children’s hair, or hosing down a filthy dog! But, if you don’t make the right choices and buy the incorrect shower for your house, you could end up with a lukewarm trickle that’ll be more infuriating than helpful.
We’re here to make sure you find the right one for you. By taking you through all the elements you need to think about - from understanding your home water's pressure through to innovative shower features - we’ll help you work out what’s best for you and your family.
Before you begin
First off, you’ll need to know about your home’s boiler and water pressure in order to pick the right shower for you. Water pressure is the force of water in a pipe and it determines the flow of water running through it. The type of boiler or water system you have in your home dictates which showers, and taps, you can choose – as both systems have limitations as to what will work with them due to the water pressure.
Our helpful guide will help you to understand your water pressure system, and recommend the ideal type of shower based on this.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery