See more Electric showers
Mira Sprint White Electric Shower, 9.5kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Showerhead, hose, riser rail & clamp bracket
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
Mira electric showers are guaranteed to last longer and more efficiently. Their build-in heating system takes and passes water from your cold water supply and heats it. With our revolutionary Mira Clearscale™ technology, the build-up of limescale is also reduced.
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ offers a hassle-free replacement electric shower with multiple water and cable entry points. It’s specifically designed to easily replace most electric showers.
- Allows easy replacement - accepts top, bottom and rear water entry from the left or right side.
- Mira Clearscale™ technology lasts longer as the limescale is reduced by up to 50%.
- Mira Sprint Multi-Fit™ provides great coverage experience with a 110mm single spray showerhead and rub clean nozzles.
- It's easy to replace the existing fittings kit with the adjustable slide rail.
- The advanced and pressure-stabilised temperature control feature maintains a consistent showering temperature.
- The environmentally friendly eco setting saves water and minimises the consumption of energy.
|Entry point (power)||Left bottom, left back, left side, right bottom, right back & right side|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.7bar|
|Shower head spray patterns||4-spray pattern|
Billski - 2 months ago
Just purchased this shower and did not realise until opening the box that I would need 3 elbow joints plus piping. Frustrated now as I have to out and spend more money just to install it.
Mira Sprint is an Excellent shower
Chris1948 - 4 months ago
Bought the Mira Sprint shower to replace my Mira go and it's definaley an upgrade it looks stylish has great water flow it has really good temperature control. It also comes with a 4 spray shower head we have low pressue so this has worked wonders for us.
Very easy to install as it has multiple entry and cable points which is very helpful you can also get a free adaptor from Mira if needed.
Fitting different from previous version
Wineburner2012 - 1 year ago
Thought this would be a straightforward swap for an older model of this that had basically died. Water inlet has changed and had to use an elbow joint, plus drill 3 new holes as mounting position was different. Plus makes an odd hum noise when using. Not overly impressed. The older version was much better quality.
poorly made switches.
snakepete - 3 years ago
bought it today and fitted it.The on off button it cheap and nasty works some times and not other. This is the first time I have bought a Mira shower and will be the last. I will go back to triton.
Just hope it lasts.
Mackiver - 3 years ago
Shower arrived quickly, now installed and working well