See more Multi-purpose compost
GoodHome Multi-purpose Compost 20L
This GoodHome multi-purpose compost is perfect for beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets. It locks in essential nutrients and moisture to help your crops flourish, use with our multi-purpose plant food for tastier fruit and vegetables and bigger blooms
- For growing plants in hanging baskets, pots and window boxes. Rooting cuttings and sowing seeds in seed trays and pots. Potting on seedlings and rooted cuttings
- 100% coir, green compost & composted bark
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This compost feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- This compost can be used in pots & planters
- This compost helps to reduce garden maintenance by retaining moisture in your soil
|Litre capacity (L)||20L|
murray451 - 3 days ago
Large bag of dry dust. And I need nine more characters to complete my review? Oh please.
Pot luck as to whether you get a good or bad bag
Crafts - 14 days ago
I've bought several bags, some have been full of rubbish and plastic while others would have been 5 *. Works better in the garden in pops rather than with seeds as it can grow mold.
Bring back verve compost
Kashya 9876 - 25 days ago
I bought this believing it to be repackaged verge compost. It’s not and it’s nowhere near as good. It’s full of fluff. Everywhere I’ve used it fungus and mould starts growing. Many seeds have grown a white hairy mould on and rotted before germinating. This stuff is awful.
Great for the flower beds
Binbob - 1 month ago
Can’t say I’ve experienced the issues other users have described, dug into my beds and the flowers have come up lovely
Bosscop - 1 month ago
bought a bag yesterday ready to grow cutting and seeds and do hanging baskets and it is full of roots and bark etc shredded bits and hardly any compost and it looks strange like it is infested with bugs, waste if time and fuel to get it, should have used a proper garden centre but was in a rush to do them, do not waste your money buying this