No Nonsense Champagne Expanding Foam 500 ml
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 500ml foam has been specifically designed for filling, fixing and insulating wood, metal, plastic and masonry.
Features and Benefits
This highly versatile expanding foam will expand to the exact size of the cavity that needs filling.
- Sandable and paintable for a professional finish
- Comes in an easily storable aerosol can
|Litre capacity (ml)||500ml|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A combined setting and air-drying, gypsum based material for both bulk filling and finishing of joints. High coverage rates and minimal drying shrinkage allows application in 2 coats. Apply by hand, 60 minute working time
Suitable for general or minor repairs to wood Can be used on window frames, screw/nail holes, cracks and skirting boards Ready to use with a filling knife or spreader Tough & durable with no shrinking or cracking Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant
Suitable for re-building rotten wood and for major repairs deeper than 5mm Can be used on window frames, sills, doors and door frames Ready to use with a filling knife or spreader Tough & durable with no shrinking or cracking Sandable, heat resistant and drip resistant