See more Floor Tiles
Norwegio Grey Matt Wood effect Ceramic Floor tile, Pack of 9, (L)573mm (W)322mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Room use: Any room, including wet-rooms
- Coverage: 1.66 m²
- High slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Resistant and functional tiling with a high quality décor design that will make a big difference in your interior
- Recreate the typical Scandinavian solid wood look in your interior with these oak floor tiles
- The tiles are finished with a matt glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Four colours available for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles are available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Standard||NBR 13818, ISO 10545, ISO 13006 e, EN 14411|
Jmdlds14 - 1 month ago
I brought this tilles for our kitchen, at the first time it Looks Great but after was a nightmare. Easy to leave marks and hard to remove them. Dont Buy it!
Awful do not buy
Ltc88 - 2 months ago
We haven’t had these tiles down long and they’ve chipped! Poor quality!
Awful Do Not Buy
Mrs severn - 3 months ago
These tiles have been down less than a week and already they are chipping all over. They are not fit for purpose there awful.
Htov - 7 months ago
As above, these tiles look beautiful until they are laid. Been down approx 6 weeks and they are marked/ scratched and seem to chip easily. Honestly devastated that I didn't see these reviews before I purchased them. A complete waste of money that we don't have.
Sheena88 - 8 months ago
I bought these files for the kitchen, looked lovely in store. However once they were laid in my kitchen and the grout was done, I realised these tiles were not like they presented. The grout made them look dirty and dusty. I’ve scrubbed these tiles 7/8 times but once they dry they look so washed out. The grout set into the grooves of the tiles making them look old and dirty. Any splash of water stains and leaves behind a residue.