Opal tint Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet 2m x 690mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Axiome® glazing sheets provide a lightweight and robust solution that can be used in many roofing and glazing applications. Axiome® sheets are easy to cut to size using a fine tooth blade. Opal tint sheets offer heat reduction properties and a privacy effect. Manufactured as a bright white tint the Opal Axiome® option will reflect heat from the sun’s rays reducing heat build-up by around 35% of the solar energy.
- Lightweight and robust glazing sheet for roof glazing, canopies, walkways, cold frames and screens
- Guarantee 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Light weight glazing sheet
- Structured design gives rigidity
- Good light transmission
- UV protected side for longevity
- Compatibility: Can be glazed from 0-90 degrees with suitable supports
- Fitting: Fit with UV protected side facing out/upwards facing the sun. Sheets should be kept dry and the end sealed with filter tape and alukap-SS end stop bar
|Fire rating||Class 1|
|UV resistant||UV resistant|
|Colour description||Opal tint|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Axiome light-weight glazing sheets are manufactured from polycarbonate and have a protective UV layer on the outer side. The Axiome sheet provides excellent light transmission, rigidity and thermal insulation properties whilst providing a light weight solution. Axiome multiwall polycarbonate won’t shatter like ...
Axiome light-weight glazing sheets are manufactured from polycarbonate and have a protective UV layer on the outer side. The opal (white tint) colour provides extra privacy compared to clear sheets, whilst reducing heat transmission with its higher reflective properties. These sheets offer superior light ...