See more Garden Storage
Overlap Apex roof Wooden Bike store
Our stores do not stock this product
- Overlap construction
- Locking mechanism - Hasp and staple
- Prior to external installation, it is recommended that all faces & edges are annually sealed with an approved sealant
Features and Benefits
Superb quality storage unit made from high grade, kiln dried and base treated timber.
- The hasp & staple locking system ensures that bikes remain safe whilst in storage
- Dip treated to ensure longevity & reduce maintenance
- Kiln dried for a superior product & a uniform finish
- Clear, straightforward instruction manual included
- Features double doors for full width access
- Fully boarded for added security
- Water & weather resistant
- Flooring sold separately
|Locking mechanism||Hasp and staple|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
simonh7311 - 8 days ago
Poor quality shed, splits in wood, some pannels not cut properly with excess material obstructing construction.
Note: This shed does not come with a base.
It also lacks any raised batons to prevent the doors dragging on the ground.
Structure is weak and needs extra bracing.
Instructions are poor and hard to follow.
The pack came with a lack of screws needed to brace the sides together so more were needed.
Would not recomend.
Now I have to modify ours to improve its function and quality.
Really poor quality
Glasgow2019 - 14 days ago
The instructions contain errors and are very hard to follow. The shed is not very rigid or strong - we've had to add several extra wooden supports and metal braces to make it sturdy. The wood does not appear to be pressure treated- it seems to be dyed on the outside to give it the colour. It absorbed rain like a sponge making it soft and weak, so it needs to be painted immediately. Doors didn't fit properly, so we had to trim them down with a saw. Don't waste your money on this shoddy item.
Incredibly poor product
Leonora S - 15 days ago
Our delivery arrived a few days ago and after looking at the parts realised there was split wood and bent nails in place making even starting to put it together impossible. We’ve been waiting for three days for a return call or email from Shire (the actual providers it turns out) and can’t get through to B&Q.
We’re faithful customers and feel really let down by such a poor product.