See more Staging & shelving
Palram 1 tier Greenhouse staging
Accessorise your Palram greenhouse with this twin shelf kit. Save floor space and make your nursery as functional as possible. These shelves are constructed from easy-to-clean PVC plastic and galvanised steel brackets and fasteners. Each shelf is capable of supporting up to 20kg and easily mounts on to your greenhouse frame. These shelves can be quickly dismounted in order to hose down any excess plant and soil remnants that may collect in the underlying channels.
- Ideal way to create more storage for plants or gardening tools in your greenhouse
- This product is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and all fixings provided
Features and benefits
- Shelves are constructed from durable, low-maintenance PVC
- Kit includes 2 shelves
- Mounts on to the greenhouse frame and can be easily adjusted
- Includes all hardware needed for installation
- Each shelf supports up to 20kg of evenly distributed weight
- Compatible with Palram greenhouse models only, except Palram 4x2 Pent Greenhouse. Not compatible with Rion greenhouses
|Number of shelves||1|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Easy build Greenhouse
Babs Cymru - 3 years ago
I bought this Greenhouse for seeds and to protect some of my plants from the elements. I built it on my own in an afternoon. I need to look at a couple of shelves etc. to complete. Excellent value and good quality for the money it's not high end but for less that £250 it is a bargain. I'm a woman in my 60's if I can build this anyone can.
Looks good very spacious
toms100 - 5 years ago
I bought this greenhouse after years of cheap plastic ones. Instructions weren't very clear and it took some time to put together in fact it did take a weekend . Very pleased with it holds all my tomatoes +++. Can't wait to try growing more things in it next year
Jt016 - 5 years ago
I bought these shelves total false description sent them back was not happy with them
Poor value for money
Unhappy good customer - 8 years ago
Over £30 for three bent pieces of metal and two plastic extrusions. As a businessman who buys materials and fabricates them I would guess the cost involved in producing these kits in bulk to be around 50p per unit. And the plastic trays give little confidence in strength terms. We are replacing ours with marine ply.
However the greenhouse we bought from the same manufacturer via B&Q was well engineered and at a good price.