See more Bed sets
Paoletti Kyoto King Duvet Cover Set, Cotton, Multi
Sold & shipped by Riva Home
Taking inspiration from blossom in Japanese culture which is used as a reminder that the natural world is ever changing and that our time is precious. Using the effortlessness beauty of the blossom flower with a contracting colour palette to create a contemporary print design. The duvet set features a plain, tonal reverse that compliments the harmonious print.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Featuring bursting blossoms, synonymous with Japanese culture, represents the true beauty and fragility of life, and reminds us that time is so very precious.
- Featuring bursting blossoms, synonymous with Japanese culture, represents the true beauty and fragility of life, and reminds us that time is so very precious.
- Made of 100% cotton with a 200 thread count making this duvet set ultra-soft to the touch.
- Clear button closure for easy removal of duvet.
- Includes two matching pillowcases measuring 50 x 75cm (20" x 30"). Pillowcase inserts should measure 50 x 75cm (20" x 30") or less.
- Machine Wash at 40 degrees, Low Tumble Dry and Hot Iron. Not Suitable for Dry Clean.