Performance Power 24L Air Compressor EZ-1524CW
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 24L air compressor is ideal for tyre inflating, spraying, nailing, stapling and pressure cleaning.
- 180 l/min air consumption at maximum 8 bar pressure
- Twin foam, durable wheels and rubber foot for easier transportation
- Motor power (hp-kW) - 1.5 hp
Features and Benefits
- Oil-free motor
- Fully-enclosed cover for high temperature tolerance
- Guarantee - 2 years
|Litre capacity (L)||24L|
|Maximum pressure (bar)||8bar|
|Motor power (hp-kW)||1.5 hp|
|Noise sound pressure||97dB(A)|
Help & Advice
If you're serious about your home and garden improvements, you'll want to invest in your own generator and air compressor. Our handy guide explains why.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Powerful engine and lightweight magnesium body for prolonged use. Adjustable exhaust to direct air away from workpiece and operator handle and compact magazine for easy access between joists Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -50-90 mm Suitable for - Roof framing and trusses, joist hangers and beams, stud ...
High capacity coil nailer with tough, resilient yet lightweight housing, ideal for prolonged use. Fires both wire collated and plastic collated coil nails. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -32-64 mm Suitable for - Sidings, roofing, sheet flooring and tile battens Comes with - DPN64C-XJ, coupling & ...
Durable, lightweight brad nailer with long-life, maintenance free motor Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -15-55 mm Suitable for - Panelling, beading and trim, cabinet work and tongue and groove Nailer nose type - Removable non-marking nose
This corded planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing. 16000 rpm no load speed Up to 4mm planing depth, up to 14mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width 3 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers Dust extraction facility and Left / right chip ejection to keep your workspace ...