Philips E14 270lm LED Reflector Light Bulb
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) reflector LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 4.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 270lm
Features and Benefits
A familiar beam meets an innovative design: 4.5 W (40 W) E14 cap Warm white Reflector Philips LED reflectors provide a dimmable, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and big energy savings.
- With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for reflectors with small (E14) screw caps.
- High colour rendering (CRI > 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- Very low energy consumption, saving up to 90%: By replacing traditional light bulbs with a Philips LED alternative, you will gain immediate, significant energy savings while contributing to a sustainable planet.
- Lasts up to 15 years: With a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours, this Philips LED bulb will ensure your desired atmosphere for up to 15 years.
- 36º halogen light beam: With a familiar focused light output, equal in look and feel to Halogen reflectors, this LED reflector light bulb is suitable for both accent lighting and general-purpose lighting.
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||5kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery