See more Reflector Bulbs
Philips E14 270lm LED Reflector Light bulb
This Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) reflector LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 4.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 270lm
Features and Benefits
A familiar beam meets an innovative design: 4.5 W (40 W) E14 cap Warm white Reflector Philips LED reflectors provide a dimmable, warm white light, an exceptionally long life and big energy savings.
- With a pure and elegant design, this bulb is the perfect replacement for reflectors with small (E14) screw caps.
- High colour rendering (CRI <gt/> 80) for vivid colours: The colour rendering index (CRI) is used to describe the effect of a light source on colour appearance. Natural outdoor light has a CRI of 100 and is used as the standard of comparison for any other light source. The CRI of Philips LED light bulbs is always higher than 80, close to the sun's value, reflecting colours truly and naturally.
- Very low energy consumption, saving up to 90%: By replacing traditional light bulbs with a Philips LED alternative, you will gain immediate, significant energy savings while contributing to a sustainable planet.
- Lasts up to 15 years: With a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours, this Philips LED bulb will ensure your desired atmosphere for up to 15 years.
- 36º halogen light beam: With a familiar focused light output, equal in look and feel to Halogen reflectors, this LED reflector light bulb is suitable for both accent lighting and general-purpose lighting.
|Cap fitting||Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)|
|Equivalent wattage||40 W|
|Colour temperature||2700 K|
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500 hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||5kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||<gt/>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
tea total - 1 year ago
i bought it for my lamp, and it fit very nice and the light is cheap to run, now the lamp is on all day
Purchase of LED Reflector Light
Terrific - 1 year ago
Good quality, excellent service and I am very happy with the 4 bulbs I purchased. Very low power consumption compared to the ones I removed.
Heathcliff15 - 2 years ago
I bought the lamp for a new standard light and is bright.
Heathcliff1 - 2 years ago
The light is bright and features well in my new lamp.
Instant warm light
Anonymous - 2 years ago
I replaced my filament spots with fluorescent bulbs and waited ages for them to reach full brightness. Thankfully I have now replaced these lights with warm light LED spots and they provide instant bright warm light at less than a tenth of the power of my original spots.