Philips G9 204lm LED Capsule Light Bulb
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This G9 capsule LED light bulb has an impressive low energy A+ rating. It has a 2.5W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and gives off a white light.
- Lumens - 204lm
Features and Benefits
A familiar beam meets an innovative design: 2.5 W (25 W) G9 Warm white Non-dimmable Capsule When you switch to a Philips LED Capsule, you immediately use up to 90% less energy without sacrificing light output and quality.
- Instant light when switched on: No need to wait - Philips LED light bulbs provide their full level of brightness immediately upon switching on.
- Lasts up to 15 years: With a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours, this Philips LED bulb will ensure your desired atmosphere for up to 15 years.
- Very low energy consumption, saving up to 90%: By replacing traditional light bulbs with a Philips LED alternative, you will gain immediate, significant energy savings while contributing to a sustainable planet.
- True incandescent-like warm white light (2700 K): Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Bulbs with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, cosier light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light.
- A Warm White Colour Temperature of 2700 k
|Warm up time||1 second|
|Average rated hours||1500hours|
|KWh per 1000h life||3kWh/1000h|
|Colour rendering index||>80%|
|Lamp Lumen Maintenance Factor (LLMF)||≥ 70%|
|Number of switch cycles||50000|
Help & Advice
It may be a while since you last had to buy light bulbs. You might be used to finding bulbs by watts, however technology has evolved and this means shopping for bulbs has changed.
We're here to guide you into the new world of light bulbs and will take you through cap fittings, shapes, brightness and designs, step-by-step, so you can find the right bulb for your needs.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery