See more Finishing Timber
Planed timber (T)12mm (W)32mm (L)2100mm Pack of 16
- Quality softwood PSE (Planed Square Edge) timber. PSE is a machined square edged section of timber which is normally used where a neat, clean finish is required
Features and Benefits
- For non structural building work where a smooth finish is required
- Whitewood spruce has a consistent light colour finish for a modern appearance
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with
- It is advisable to store flat in a dry room. Handle with gloves to avoid splinters
|Surface finish||Planed smooth|
Customers who bought this also browsed
C16 Treated carcassing timber (T)45mm (W)70mm (L)2400mm Pack
For constructional applications both internally & externally where a grade stamp is specified such as: house extensions, loft conversions, floor joists above DPC & suspended decking joists Treated to help prolong the timber's life and protect against rot or insect attack Slow grown & kiln dried to ...
Planed timber (T)18mm (W)119mm (L)3000mm
Boards can be nailed directly onto joists-no need for 2 part installation process
Planed timber (T)38mm (W)38mm (L)2400mm Pack of 8
Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling and normally used where a neat, clean finish is required For non structural building work where a smooth finish is required Whitewood spruce has a consistent light colour finish for a modern appearance Slow grown & kiln dried to make it ...
Rough sawn timber (T)32mm (W)38mm (L)2400mm Pack of
This softwood rough sawn timber from Metsäwood is ideal for non structural internal work where a planed finish is not required, such as boxing in and carcassing For non structural internal work where a rough sawn finish is acceptable such as: carcassing, boxing in, battening & framing Slow grown & ...