Plasplugs 750W Electric Tile Cutter DWW750
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - Cutting guide, angle guide, diamond blade, mitre guide
Features and Benefits
- Cuts all tile types up to 28mm thick
- Water recirculation system for cleaner results
- Robust metal top with cutting and angle guides for accurate cutting
- Mitre guide for 15, 30 and 45 mitres
- Carry handle for easy transportation
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting laminate worktops, boards and sheet materials. 5000 rpm no load speed 66mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 190mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility Features: Trigger switch, soft grip handle and 3m cable
This corded jigsaw is ideal for cutting straight lines and curves in a range of materials. Maximum cutting depth of 120mm in wood and 10mm in metal 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle Variable speed control Tool free blade change Dual air blow function
This corded jigsaw is ideal for cutting straight lines and curves in a range of materials. Maximum cutting depth of 100mm in wood and 8mm in metal 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle Variable speed control Tool free blade change Dust blower
This versatile jigsaw features a chip cover and dust extraction facility for maintaining a clean work area, as well as a soft grip handle for comfort and control in use. Maximum cutting depth of 65mm in wood and 6mm in metal 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle Variable speed control Dust ...