See more Sandpits
Plum Octagonal Sand pit
Our stores do not stock this product
This Plum Giant L1.77 x W1.77 x H0.23m sand pit provides children with hours of fun outdoor play.
- Provides children with hours of fun outdoor play
- Comes with Protective cover & ground sheet
Features and benefits
- Encouraging outdoor play and exercise, this sand box will let your children’s creativity run wild, digging, building and creating shapes in the sand – making it ideal for sand play activity!
- The Plum® Giant Wooden Sandpit is made from premium FSC® certified timber with rounded corners for added safety.
- The internal ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water to drain out of your sandbox
- Sand sold separately
- Suitable for 18+ months children
- Encourages children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Manufacturers warranty
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Age group||From the age of 18 months|
AnotherOne - 4 years ago
Was looking for a rectangular sand pit. The photos on the website showed both a rectangular and octogonal one. The fact that the measures were given for a rectangular one, I took it as it is rectangular. On opening the box, there was an octogonal shape one. As it was supposed to be a surprise for my son, I thought I will compromise and try and fit it in the available space. Putting it together? Well, not so easy unless you have a perfectly flat ground or a bunch of "C" clamps to hold the panels straight to be screwed in. There are ready made holes in the panels for the screws to go through but no guide holes in the bit connecting them together to help you put them together straight... So, you'll end-up with a wonky sand pit if you haven't got the above. The quality of the staining remains to be seen. Very over-priced and if I had time, I would've built one for for about half the price. Then again, maybe I'm too picky