Plum Kudu Climbing Frame
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Plum Kudu climbing frame comes with wooden climbing platform with ladder, fabric den with roll-down door, sand pit with groundsheet and cover, monkey bars, two single swings with height adjustable seats, two-seat glider with moulded hand and foot grips and anchors to concrete the product into the ground. includes two swings with height adjustable seats, a two-seat glider and a wavy slide with waterslide feature.
- L4.4 x W4.37 x H2.88 m
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard. Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 12 years. Maximum user weight 50kg. Outdoor use only. Only for domestic use.
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery