Plum Outdoor Wooden Lookout tower with swing arm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Plum Outdoor wooden lookout tower with swing arm is perfect for inspiring hours of outdoor play.
- Guarantee - 1 year with Manufacturers warranty
- For outdoor domestic use only
- Suitable for 3 years +
Features and Benefits
The Plum® Wooden Lookout Tower with Swings is packed with features to inspire hours of outdoor imaginative play. The wooden tower allows children to keep watch over all their surroundings, with a ladder and heavy-duty 8ft wave slide for making a quick escape! A rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips provides a challenging climb for young adventurers up to the tower. The play set also features binoculars and telephone accessories for keeping watch for the enemy. Underneath the play tower is a hidden sand pit with chalkboard accessory, perfect for hiding treasure for a secret mission then marking the spot!
- The Plum® Premium Wooden Lookout Tower is ideal for inspiring hours of imaginative outdoor play and helping children to burn off all their energy.
- Features include; Wooden tower with ladder and climbing rock wall with multi-coloured hand and foot grips; Heavy-duty, 10ft wave slide; colourful telephone and binoculars accessories; sand pit and chalkboard accessory.
- Wooden swing arm with two single swings, which have soft feel ropes and heavy duty, blow moulded swing seats for extra strength.
- Wave slide converts to a waterslide for even more fun – just attach a hosepipe!
- Made from high quality, FSC certified European Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength.
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Children love being outdoors and it’s a great way in which they can blow off steam and get messy without having to worry about damaging their surroundings. It can also be a place where they can learn – about the food they eat, the wildlife that surrounds them and how to take care of plants.
Our ten top tips are here to help inspire you to create the perfect space for your children to explore: whether you’re landscaping a new garden or just want to improve what’s there already.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery