See more End Caps, Plugs & Stop Ends
Plumbsure Compression Cap nut (Dia)15mm
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Intermediate
- Fitting instructions - Secure by tightening with a wrench
Features and Benefits
Brass has long been used as a plumbing solution for both domestic and industrial use. The material itself has many properties that make it a very effective plumbing solution.
- Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate
- Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the efficiency of hot water distribution within the house
- Compared to other metal fittings, Brass has one of the highest resistances to corrosion. The fittings do not rust, and are perfect for those who live in areas that have water with corrosive properties
|A size||15 mm|
|Ease of application||Intermediate|
Diall M5 Carbon steel Hex cap nut, Pack
The nylon insert locks the nut in place, to resist loosening under vibration
Diall M5 Steel Zinc Plated Cap Nut, Pack
This product has a domed top to cover the threads Bolt thread can’t pass through the nut therefore external thread is protected as well as offering protection for items which may rub against the thread.
JG Speedfit Push Fit Stop End (Dia)15mm, Pack
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
Plumbsure Compression Stop end (Dia)15mm
Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Intermediate Fitting instructions - Secure by tightening with a wrench