See more Elbows
Plumbsure Compression Wall plate elbow (Dia)15mm
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Intermediate
- Fitting instructions - Secure by tightening with a wrench
Features and Benefits
Brass has long been used as a plumbing solution for both domestic and industrial use. The material itself has many properties that make it a very effective plumbing solution.
- Brass is highly durable making it ideal for plumbing works that require a resilient and long serving material. Does not easily crack or disintegrate
- Brass plumbing fittings are best suited for hot water distribution as they can withstand high temperature. They have excellent conductivity which promotes the efficiency of hot water distribution within the house
- Compared to other metal fittings, Brass has one of the highest resistances to corrosion. The fittings do not rust, and are perfect for those who live in areas that have water with corrosive properties
|A size||15 mm|
|B size||½ "|
|BSP thread size||1/2 "|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Degree angle||90 °|
|Ease of application||Intermediate|
Do not buy this!
jolov - 5 months ago
This is the worst fitting I have ever had the misfortune to handle. No washer fits it - they all leak. The thread is that bad that even after using gas jointing compound - it still leaks. 1 star is being generous - but then I suppose the compression fitting is okay.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Compression Wall Plate Elbow, Pack of 1
Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Easy
End feed Elbow (Dia)15mm, Pack of 2
Guarantee - 1 year Fitting instructions - It is fitted by end feeding solder into the joint which then sets, securing the fitting
JG Speedfit Push Fit Wall Plate Elbow (Dia)15mm
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
Plumbsure Compression Reduced elbow (Dia)22mm
Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Intermediate Fitting instructions - Secure by tightening with a wrench