Polycell Filler 2kg
£5.21 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for filling and repairing joints, cracks and holes
- Can be used on walls and ceilings, around doors, window frames and skirtings
- No with a filling knife
- Flexible with low shrinkage
Features and Benefits
- Sands down easily in fraction of the time
- Low shrinkage
- Remains workable for up to 90 minutes
- For repairs to plaster, plasterboard, wood, brick and stone
- Dries in 3.5 hours per 5 mm
|Ready to use||No|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery