See more Plant pots
Primrose Black Zinc Galvanised Box Trough Planter with Drainage Holes and Bungs 75cm
Sold & shipped by Cercis Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The clean lines of these contemporary planters contrast well against the soft contours of box balls, bamboos, phormiums, hostas and grasses. Alternatively set off their surface against the shimmering silver foliage and purple flower heads of lavender or verbena.
Features and benefits
The sharp, modern aesthetics of these planters create a striking counterpoint to the gentle curves of box balls, bamboos, phormiums, hostas, and grasses. Another option is to highlight their design by showcasing them alongside the radiant silver leaves and vibrant purple blossoms of lavender or verbena.
- The drainage holes ensure that your planter doesn't become saturated.
- Made from steel with zinc galvanising. This makes your planter hardwearing and lightweight.
- Included bungs allow you to configure the drainage to suit your needs.
- These planters age over time naturally when outdoors. However, the zinc galvanisation process ensures that they will not rust.
- Ideal for creating an attractive cluster of plants in your garden.
|Drainage holes||Drainage holes with plug|
|Manufacturer guarantee||1 year|