Push Fit Straight Connector (Dia)15mm, Pack of 5
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Easy
Features and Benefits
Our Plumbsure Copper Push Fit range makes jointing easier, faster and more cost effective than other jointing methods - a fittings system which simply pushes together in seconds to create a perfect joint, every time.
- Improved installation time over traditional methods
- Perfectly clean internal bore (less finishing/cleaning required)
- No localised annealing from high temperature working
- No carbon deposits (less risk of corrosion)
- System does not need to be ‘dry’ for effective jointing
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Ease of application||Easy|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit MDPE system features a uniquely designed fitting that incorporates stainless steel teeth to provide a tight and secure grip on the pipe. Suitable for the plumbing of cold water services
Suitable for- For use with Speedfit pipe inserts and can be pushed straight onto a copper tube Guarantee - 2 years
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.