Quadrant moulding (T)12mm (W)12mm (L)2400mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Used to conceal flooring expansion gaps & to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring & skirting boards & walls to worktop joints.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Surface preparation - Supplied in a planed finish which is easy to paint, stain or varnish
Features and Benefits
Used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded.
- Helps to prevent draughts, improving insulation to create a more comfortable room
- Manufactured from a prime quality oak
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Using coving or a cornice adds a neat and decorative finish to the top of the walls, where they join with the ceiling. It's also a great way to hide any imperfections at the joins. Watch our handy step-by-step video to learn how to install coving.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery