See more Round bowl sinks
Quimby Inox Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink
An essential addition to any kitchen, this round sink from the Quimby range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Comes with Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Regular cleaning with soapy water or mild detergent with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
Really, really, really frustrating
bsf - 4 months ago
Do not buy this unless you have endless time and patience,
Assume the manufacturer has no concern or thought for customers as it will take at least 20 minutes to remove a sticker that is plastered all over the underside covering the plughole, This will need removing to get a watertight seal. Totally avoidable.
Tee Kellllllllllllllll - 6 months ago
but the plug fell apart after a while and I now need to replace
hm658 - 2 years ago
Bigger than I expected but a great looking basic sink
John of Dromore - 4 years ago
Sink was ideal for my situation, a small utility room, For a kitchen I think I would prefer something a little bigger. Not fitted yet but it should do the job well. One thing to note, as with a lot of stainless sinks these days they come with stickers warning you of sharp edges, in this case there was a sticker over the drain hole which needs removing before fitting. Ironically, the frustration caused trying to remove this sticker might lead you to being injured. It feels like it was put on with super glue. Perhaps they should have another sticker warning you about the removal of the first sticker. Anyway, if you manage to get past this obstacle it looks like a good job.