Resolva 24 Ready to use Weed killer 5L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Targeted treatment to kill the roots of weeds, including tough perennials and grasses such as docks, stinging nettles, thistles, couch grass dandelions and creeping buttercups
- For best results use between February and September
- Ready to use: pump by hand until pressure is reached, then simply spray onto weeds for easy application
- Working time - 24 hours
Features and Benefits
Targeted treatment to kill the roots of weeds, including tough perennials and grasses such as docks, stinging nettles, thistles, couch grass dandelions and creeping buttercups.
- Fast acting solution, simply spray on, leave to dry and see the results in 24 hours. Ideal for keeping your garden neat and tidy with little effort
- Unique IQ technology combines the speed of a contact weed killer with the ability to kill weeds deep at the root like a systemic weed killer for the best weed killing performance
- This fast acting weed control is designed to keep unwanted weeds and plants from growing in your garden
- Degrades in the soil to allow re-planting between 1 and 7 days after application
- The spray nozzle makes application of this product easy and even. You can adjust the spray to help you target small or large areas
- Suitable for gravel covered areas, paths, drives and around the base of sheds and greenhouses. Can be used on beds and borders if wanted plants are protected
- Contains 8.3 g/l glyphosate + 0.3 g/l diquat. Always use pesticides safely/read the label
|Environmental information||Degrades into the soil|
|Style||Ready to use|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Dealing with weeds is an important part of caring for your garden. If left unchecked, they can quickly overwhelm, disfigure or kill your plants – rapidly undoing all your hard work.
By knowing how to spot, as well as control weeds, you’ll be able to help your other plants thrive. So let's get started with removing those unwanted weeds.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for controlling weeds, including grasses, dock, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more For best results use between February and September Dispense directly onto the leaves of weeds and allow to soak in Working time - 24 hours Coverage=200 m²
For killing weeds in the lawn without killing the grass For best results use between April and September Concentrate - Mix well before use Working time - 4 weeks Coverage=90m²
Ideal for controlling weeds, including grasses, dock, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more For best results use between February and September Mix with water, dispense onto the leaves of weeds using a watering can or sprayer and allow to soak in Working time - 24 hours Coverage=264 m²