See more Lawn Care
Resolva Ready to use Lawn weed killer spray 1L
Our stores do not stock this product
- Pre-diluted and ready to use, allowing targeted treatment to kill the roots of the weeds including tough perennials, including clover, dandelions and many more weeds
- For best results use between April and September.
- Ready to use: simply spray onto weeds for easy application
Features and benefits
- 3.75 g/l mecoprop-p + 0.4675 g/l dicamba
- Suitable for use on established lawn of at least 6 months. The first four mowing's of treats grass should be composted for at least 6 months before use
- Child and pet friendly after drying.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Environmental information||This product degrades in the soil|
|Style||Ready to use|
no results noticed in my lawn even after 3 weeks
Nathan2002 - 9 months ago
I read the reivews and bought this product. But, seriously no apparent results after 3 weeks of apply
pettie - 9 months ago
took a couple of days to work, but after that good results
Jonny61 - 1 year ago
Absolutely useless didn’t kill one weed in fact after spraying they got bigger
Tonyxyz - 2 years ago
Very good works well destroying the weeds in the lawn.
Handy little weed treatment for lawns.
Trevor the weed killer - 2 years ago
This is my third bottle I've been using it on three lawns. Excellent results. Some lager weeds need a couple of treatments. I deal for just when you want to treat the odd patch and don't want to treat the whole lawn. It is at a reduced price now it is winter. I was still using it (in November). Almost weed free including clover.