See more BBQ's
Rockwell Gas & charcoal Black Hybrid barbecue
If you can't decide between a charcoal or gas barbecue, this hybrid barbecue offers a choice of charcoal for an authentic taste or gas for easy-to-adjust heat. The two technologies can be used at the same time so that you get the best of both.
- Cooks for up to 14 people
Features and benefits
- Large cooking surface on both sides is perfect for entertaining the whole family
- Has 4 wheels so you can easily move it around your garden
- Large storage space keeps everything you need tidied away
- Dual Fuel; charcoal & gas option
- Comes with 3 hooks, a bottle opener that is attached to the barbecue & a side table
- Features integrated storage beneath the main barbecue
- All grills are dishwasher safe for a quick and easy clean up
- Integrated warming rack
|Fuel type||Gas & charcoal|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Alfie 7 - 2 months ago
Arrived in two boxes. Everything complete. Assembly is straight forward with good instructions. Took a few hours by myself with an occasional helping hand to hold parts during assembly. Looks great and appears decent quality. Great storage in the cabinet. Cooked for 9 people last weekend and all good. Good price compared to the big name brands.
Easy to put together
after8mints - 2 months ago
Very well packaged, clear instructions and loved the fixings contained within a clearly marked blister pack. Took about 2 and half hours from start to finish and only criticism would be that not every part was clearly numbered but it still went together really well. Just waiting for the weather now to use it but it looks the part and feels like it should last for years so really pleased with purchase
Does the job perfectly
Mich84 - 5 months ago
Perfect for what we needed. We cook gas first and finish off on the charcoal fir the authentic bbq taste. Easy enough to put together but you do need two people.