See more Paint
Ronseal One Coat Fence Life Harvest gold Matt Fence & shed Treatment, 9L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
You can apply this opaque shed and fence treatment from the Ronseal Fence life range to all rough sawn sheds and fences, using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It takes 1 hour to dry and will cover up to 6 m² per litre on average.
- Colours & protects rough sawn sheds & fences
- Suitable for Wood
- Make sure it's a warm, dry day, above 10°C and the wood is clean and dry. Cold, wet weather stops the stain from drying. Use a stiff brush to get rid of any dirt.
- You can either brush or spray your stain. When brushing, get lots of stain on your brush and apply a thick coat to your wood but don’t spread it too far. After one hours, it will be 100% showerproof. It takes 4 hours to dry fully. If your wood is weathered, you may need to apply a second coat. After the first coat has dried, review it to see if you need a second one. When spraying, pour the liquid into the tank. Pump it up or turn it on and start spraying. Use long, sweeping, horizontal arm movements for an even finish. Move along the full width of the fence panel, drop down and repeat the process. Overlap each pass by 50% for even coverage.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Ronseal one coat Fence Life gives colour and protection to all rough sawn sheds and fences in just one coat
- Colours and protects rough sawn wood
- 100% rainproof in 1 hour
- Keeps its colour for up to 2 years
- Protects wood from greying
- Can be applied using a brush or sprayer
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Range||One Coat Fence Life|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Application method||Brush or spray|
|Number of coats||1|
|Suitable use type||Fence & shed|