See more Wood wax
Rust-Oleum Dark brown Matt Furniture Wax Finishing wax, 0.4L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Rust-Oleum furniture dark brown finishing wax is a dark, antiquing wax polish that gives the object a distressed, aged finish. Use over Rust-Oleum chalky finish furniture paint to protect and enhance the paint finish. It is easy to apply by brush or rag and dries with a soft, velvety sheen.
- Surface Preparation - To be applied over Rust-Oleum furniture paint. Ensure the surface that is to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from contamination.
- To be applied over Rust-Oleum furniture paint. Ensure the surface that is to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from contamination.
Features and benefits
- The wax finish ensures the paint finish is water-repellent and seals against stains and marks
- Protects and enhances the product it is applied on
- Made from natural waxes
- Seals painted finish against stains and marks
- Ensures painted surface is water repellent
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||30 minutes|
|Application method||Brush or cloth|
|Suitable for||Brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood|