See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Porcelain Satin Garden Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The mould resistant, water based formula is easy to use and can be applied with a brush or roller to wood, brick, stone or plaster- or any suitably primed rigid surface such as metal or plastic. Our packaging consists of an infinitely recyclable tin, and cardboard partially made from recycled materials, making it kinder to the environment.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and free from contamination. Ensure any mould or mildew has been removed and surfaces treated with a proprietary fungicidal solution. If wax or oil has previously been used on the item, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. If painting over hard, glossy existing paint abrade the surface before application. Treat bare timber with a suitable wood preservative where required prior to painting. To ensure paint suitability test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Use only when the temperature is between 10-32°C and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended.
Features and benefits
Transform your great outdoors with Rust-Oleum Garden Paint and refresh your fence, furniture and walls for a garden revamp that’s a breath of fresh air. With no need to sand, prime, topcoat, wax or varnish, this highly pigmented formula provides great coverage that’s durable, scrubbable and long lasting- come rain or shine.
- This high pigment, water based, exterior wood and brick paint provides excellent coverage with just one coat and comes in eco friendly packaging
- Tackling a smaller project? Our Garden Paint is also available in a 750ml can - ideal for upcycling patio furniture and restoring wooden garden gates
- Easy to apply with no need to sand, prime, topcoat, wax or varnish; renovate plaster, wood, brick and stone or any suitably primed rigid surface like metal and plastic
- Ideal for sheds, summerhouses, walls and fences
- With an extensive range of 100+ paint colours, choose from shades of classic white, contemporary grey or more playful tones of yellow, orange and pink
- Durable and mould resistant, the specialist formula will last for up to 6 years come rain or shine
- Refresh your garden furniture, fence and walls with Rust-Oleum Garden Paint and make your outdoors truly great with a mid-sheen satin finish
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Washable||Wipeable & scrubbable|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|