See more Paint
Rust-Oleum River's Edge Gloss Bathroom Wood & Cabinet Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The mould, moisture and condensation resistant paint is perfect for transforming worn or discoloured bathroom cabinets into attractive, complementary furnishings - without splashing out on a costly remodel.
As durable as it is stylish, the water-based, low odour formula provides exceptional, colour-fast coverage that’s resistant to cracking, peeling and blistering for up to ten years. The perfect paint for bathroom woodwork, updating and protecting your bathroom or en suite has never been easier, as this specialist paint dries in just 1 hour, without the need for a primer.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Ensure any mould or mildew has been removed and if necessary, treat surfaces with a proprietary fungicidal solution. Surfaces must be completely dry before painting, a maximum moisture content of 12% is recommended. We recommend that bare softwood should be sanded before painting. If painting over hard, glossy existing paint or varnish abrade the surface before application. To ensure paint suitability test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended. Temperature at time of application and during drying should be between 10o - 25oC.
Features and benefits
Take the plunge with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wood and Cabinet Paint. Perfect for refreshing your bathroom features or introducing a subtle splash of colour to cupboards, doors, skirting boards, window frames, sills and more.
- Designed to resist cracking and peeling for up to 10 years with no primer needed, this mould, moisture, and condensation resistant paint is perfect for repainting bathroom cabinets and vanity units, or transforming wooden features like doors, skirting boards and rigid bath panels
- Highly pigmented for an exceptional depth of colour, this stylish yet practical bathroom wood paint provides long lasting coverage and is available in 100+ stunning shades to complement any bathroom colour scheme
- Perfectly paired with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall and Ceiling Paint
- Add a drop of colour with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wood and Cabinet Paint. Easy to apply by brush, roller or electric sprayer to wood and melamine cupboards, doors, windowsills and more. The specialist formula is available in a durable gloss finish. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended
- Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wood and Cabinet Paint comes in eco-friendly packaging and an infinitely recyclable, 750ml tin
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|