See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Rust-Oleum Teal Satin Furniture paint 750ml
Rust-Oleum satin finish furniture paint adds a timeless mid-sheen lustre to any piece of furniture. The superior silk touch satin finish comes in an elegant palette of soothing shades and has been carefully curated to enhance contemporary interiors. It is 'Toy Safe' to toy standard testing: BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1:2014. Migration of Certain Elements
- How to use: Stir the product thoroughly prior to use. It may be applied with a brush or roller, if applying with a brush apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rolling then use a short nap mohair roller. 2 coats are recommended for best results.
Features and Benefits
- Virtually odourless
- It is highly concentrated and offers exceptional coverage in one coat
- Works great over old paint and varnish
- Certified Toy Safe (BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1: 2014, Migration of Certain Elements)
- Highly concentrated - a little goes a long way
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Coverage||Up to 14 m² per litre|
|Drying time||4-6 hours|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Touch dry time||1 hour|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.75L|
Great paint to work with
Jazzybee17 - 2 years ago
I have done lots of upcycling on old furniture in the past few years but don't like chalk paints. Find them hard to use, finish patchy and scratches easy.
This is the best I have found for furniture!!
It glides on, dries very quickly and was finished in 2 coats. No undercoat or top needed.
Lovely smooth finish.