See more Wood varnish
Rustins Polyurethane Varnish Gloss - Teak 1ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins Polyurethane Coloured Varnish. A range of several attractive natural wood shades in gloss and satin finishes. Stains and varnishes in one operation.
- Instructions for Use - Apply evenly, finishing in the direction of the grain using a good quality brush. The first coat may be thinned with White Spirit (1 part to 8 parts varnish), to act as a sealer when applying to absorbent surfaces. The colour will darken with additional coats.
- Suitable for All types of wood
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean, smooth, sound, dry and free from wax, dust and contaminants. Remove wax by rubbing with White Spirit and a plastic souring pad and wipe away whilst still wet. Cracks may be filled with Rustins Wood filler.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Wood Varnish
Features and benefits
A high build, air-drying coloured polyurethane varnish. The finish produced is tough, durable and resistant to oil, water and many chemicals. For Bare wood, hardboard, MDF and unsealed cork. Interior use only. Stains and varnishes in one. High abrasion and mechanical impact resistance.
- For Interior Use
- Tough & Durable
- Stains & varnishes in one
- High abrasion and mechanical impact resistance.
- Available in Gloss or Satin
- Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition-no smoking. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, use only in well ventilated areas.
|Recoat time||4-8 hours|
|Drying time||2-4 h|