See more Circular Saws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 150mm Cordless Circular saw R18CSP-0 - Bare
Our stores do not stock this product
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with Hex key, 150mm TCT circular saw blade and edge guide
Features and benefits
Part of the ONE+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, the Ryobi R18CSP-0 is an 18V circular saw with a 150mm thin kerf blade.
- Provides impressive cutting capacities of 45mm at 90° and 32mm at 45°.
- The tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick at easy to set up the saw.
- Dust port helps you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum.
- This is sold as a 'bare' tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V ONE+ system.
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Compatible blade diameter||150mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Maximum bevel left||50°|
|Maximum bevel right||50°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||32mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||45mm|
|Model name/number||R18CSP-0 - Bare|
|No load speed||4700rpm|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Poor Ryobi product
Zacker - 3 days ago
One year of small amount of use, and lots of smoke then motor stopped, great shame as looked a good product.
Mushy007 - 1 month ago
Bought this to replace the original blue type that lasted 12yrs, far better performance and with a 5amh battery on, its fast and smooth. Perfect for my levels of use around the house for DIY.
Andynort - 2 months ago
Motor windings over heated very quickly
Stopped working even after cutting 2x1
Scampton - 2 months ago
Brilliant saw , use with a 5mah battery and cuts through 22mm cabor board flooring all day long ,,,has no problem cutting 8x2 roof joists aswell
George157 - 3 months ago
I bought this product only used a couple of times and smoke belched out by where the motor is and stopped working and was only cutting 25mm mdf and because I only use a tool like this infrequently thought it would’ve lasted longer