See more Angle Grinders
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 115mm Angle Grinder R18AG-130S
Get a free bare tool from Ryobi when you buy selected Ryobi power tools at B&Q. Search Ryobi Free Tool on diy.com for details. Offer ends 31 December 2019.
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 7,500 rpm
- Takes 115mm diameter
- Spindle fitting: M14
- 3 position auxiliary handle and 1x soft bag, 1x auxiliary handle, 1x wrench, 1x wheel guard, 1x grinding disc, 1x 3.0 Ah high energy battery & 1x charger
Features and Benefits
- The Ryobi R18AG-0 115mm cordless Angle Grinder is ideal for grinding and cutting metal, masonry, tiles and concrete. Whether you are cutting or grinding patio slabs, bricks or garden railings, an angle grinder makes these tasks quick and simple. Its cordless
- The three-position handle allows for flexibility when working for both left and right-handed users. The two-stage, non-lockable switch enhances user protection, preventing accidental start up. Plus, the Grip Zone over mould handle increases user comfort.
- The M14 spindle and 22mm bore size means that the R18AG-0 is compatible with a range of angle grinder discs. Discs can be easily changed using the tool-less wheel guard and nut. The tool includes an auxiliary handle, wrench, wheel guard and metal grinding.
- This starter kit includes a Ryobi high energy 3.0 Ah ONE+ battery and a charger, providing up to 3x more run time and 20% more power than previous Lithium+ technologies. IntelliCell technology within the battery monitors and balances individual cells
|No load speed||7,500 rpm|
|Handle type||soft grip handle|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Carry case||Carry case|
|Brush type||Carbon brushes|